- 01First U.S. Glioblastoma (non-lymphopenia) Patient Treatment with Hyleukin-7TM in Phase 1b/2a studyReceived Phase 1b/2a IND Approval from FDA for Hyleukin-7TM and TECENTRIQ® (Roche) targeting Advanced High-Risk Skin Cancers
First U.S. Glioblastoma (lymphopenia) Patient Treatment with Hyleukin-7TM in Phase 1b/2a study
Received Phase 1b/2a IND Approval from MFDS for Hyleukin-7TM and KEYTRUDA® (Merck) targeting Triple Negative Breast Cancers (TNBC)
Received FDA IND Approval for Treatment of Hyleukin-7TM targeting Glioblastoma (non-lymphopenia)
for Phase 1b/2a
Announced Clinical Trial Collaboration with Merck and Genexine for Hyluekin-7TM and KEYTRUDA® (Merck) targeting
Triple Negative Brest Cancer (TNBC)
Announced Clinical Trial Collaboration of Hyleukin-7TM and TECENTRIQ® (Roche) targeting Advanced High-Risk
Established branch office in Korea (670, Daewangpangyo-ro, Bundang-gu, Uspace2 B 501-1 Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea 13494)
Received Phase 1b/2a IND Approval from FDA for Hyleukin-7TM targeting Glioblastoma (lymphopenia)
- 10Headquarters Relocated and Expanded to 2400 Research Boulevard, Rockville, MD 20850)
- 05Received Orphan Drug Designation from EMA for Hyleukin-7TM in the treatment of Idiopathic CD4 lymphopenia
- 06Received development and commercialization rights of Hyleukin-7TM from Genexine in America and Europe
- 12Received development and commercialization rights of BVAC-C from Cellid in U.S.
- 10Headquarters Relocated to 2200 Research Blvd., Rockville, MD 20850.
- 01NeoImmuneTech, Inc. Founded at 20271 Goldenrod Lane Germantown, MD 20876